A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruenefeldt
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gruenefeldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenefeldt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gruenefeldt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Community, Auburn, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan V Gruenefeldt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan V. Gruenefeldt practice?
- Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.