A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruenefeldt
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gruenefeldt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenefeldt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gruenefeldt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Community, Auburn, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan V Gruenefeldt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan V. Gruenefeldt practice?
- Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Gruenefeldt practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.