A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Hankin Carr DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Carr practice?
- Dr. Alan Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Carr practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Emergency Physicians and Plant City Primary Care Doctors.