A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Hankin Carr DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Carr practice?
- Dr. Alan Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Carr practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Emergency Physicians and Plant City Primary Care Doctors.