A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Friedman MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Friedman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Friedman practices Pediatric Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See New Haven Cardiologists.