A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Friedman is Excellent. Dr. Friedman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Friedman practice?
Dr. Alan Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians and New Haven Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Friedman, Dr. Allen Friedman