A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans