A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Henry Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Alan Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.