A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Wang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Wang practice?
- Dr. Alan Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Gastroenterologists.