A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Haakenstad is Excellent. Dr. Haakenstad has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Haakenstad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haakenstad graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haakenstad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Everett Medical Center Colby
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haakenstad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Haakenstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan O. Haakenstad practice?
Dr. Alan Haakenstad practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Nephrologists, and Everett Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Haakenstad, Dr. Allen Haakenstad