A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Haakenstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Haakenstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haakenstad
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Haakenstad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Haakenstad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haakenstad graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haakenstad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Otto Haakenstad MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan O. Haakenstad practice?
- Dr. Alan Haakenstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Haakenstad practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Nephrologists, and Everett Rheumatologists.