A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Haakenstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Haakenstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haakenstad
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haakenstad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Haakenstad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haakenstad graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haakenstad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Otto Haakenstad MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan O. Haakenstad practice?
- Dr. Alan Haakenstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Haakenstad practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Rheumatology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Nephrologists, and Everett Rheumatologists.