A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hackford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hackford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hackford, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackford graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hackford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Weldon Hackford MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Hackford practice?
- Dr. Alan Hackford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hackford practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Colorectal Surgeons and Brighton Surgeons.