A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hagen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hagen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hagen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Victor Hagen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan V. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Alan Hagen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hagen practices Internal Medicine near Troy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Collinsville, IL and Germantown, TN.
See Troy Internists.