A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Halpern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Halpern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Halpern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A Halpern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Alan Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Halpern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.