A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Halpern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Halpern, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Halpern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A Halpern MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Alan Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Halpern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.