Alan W Hamilton, MD

5425 E Bell Rd
Ste 145
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(602) 354-3172
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Very Satisified  |  show details
by Lee M on Nov 14th, 2013

I have been Dr. Hamilton's patient for 20 years now. Always simple to get an appointment, and never have to wait more than a few minutes. Great staff! Competent, always very friendly, helpful and non-judgemental. I have found he will always go the extra mile to help with referrals, medication and prescription prices. I feel fortunate to have found him 24 years ago. The moving has never been an issue, always only a mile or 2.

|  One of the best!  |  show details
by Pam B on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Hamilton has been treating myself and my family for many years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Yes, he has moved 3 or 4 times, but all the offices have been within a mile or two - no big inconvenience for me. Dr Hamilton, and his entire staff, really care about their patients. They are friendly and efficient - they get you in, get you treated, and they get you out. No 2 hour appointments, but enough time to take care of you. Doc is a "yup", "nope" kind of guy. He has a sincere smile, but he tells it like it is. If you want tea and a long chat, this is not the place.

|  They care!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

After struggling for the last 3 years with strange symptoms AND being pretty much dismissed by my previous Dr who just kind of shrugged me off, Dr Hamilton and Stephanie have been AMAZING!. Stephanie spent A LOT of time with me trying to help find the cause of my symptoms. I am finally having some relief -I haven't got a full diagnosis yet but Stephanie is working with me regularly and they were able to refer me to a specialist. Stephanie has great bedside manner. Dr. Hamilton is very knowledgable. You can trust them to do the very best they possibly can for you.

|  Never Know Where To Find Him  |  show details
by susan1 on Apr 1st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Hamilton seems to be competent, but he has moved so many times to different practices that it's hard to keep track of him.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Doctor's Response

I have moved several times in order to find the best practice location and arrangement in order to provide the best service to our patients. Our current location at 5425 E Bell Road is the one that we have practiced at the longest and we will be here for the future. We look forward to seeing you at this location which can proved all the services - including on site Xray and lab draws - that you may need.

|  An actual Doctor.  |  show details
by lokigauge on Mar 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My experiences with Dr. Hamilton have been good. He was frank with his explainations, but polite. Did I get a lolipop and talk about the weather with him after everything was done? No. Did he teach me about and help me resolve my medical problem? Yes.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com