Dr. Alan Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Hamilton?

October 27th, 2016

This doctor is exceptional

Although I have only heard this doctor on a radio program I know here is a doctor whose voice and awareness makes him a true healer.

April 2nd, 2016

CONSIDER ANOTHER DOCTOR - DON'T RISK YOUR CARE!

WARNING: DO NOT PUT YOUR CARE IN THIS DOCTOR!!!! It is rare you will ever get to see him. You'll most likely see the Physician's assistant. Very difficult to make an appointment. Also - most important - questionable business practices. He may be making you pay for unnecessary office visits to get more money from your insurance company. DON'T RISK YOUR CARE! Find a doctor and office staff with integrity and those who care for you as a patient and a person. I deeply regret wasting my time with this office, the staff, and this so-called doctor.

February 12th, 2016

Very friendly staff. They greet you right when you walk in. Never wait very long in waiting room but some times they do keep you waiting in exam room

June 4th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR & CARING STAFF

Dr. Hamilton is a congenial, attentive physician who genuinely cares about my health. He listens and provides contemporary solutions to my condition. Dr. Hamilton is supported by an amazing medical & office support. Their friendly, concerned demeanor combined with their expertise & professionalism are truly appreciated. I recently switched jobs leading to major changes in my medical plan & prescription coverage. These updates were implemented seamlessly and there were no interruptions in my healthcare. I am so grateful for Dr. Hamilton and his staff!

November 15th, 2013

Very Satisified

I have been Dr. Hamilton's patient for 20+ years now. Always simple to get an appointment, and never have to wait more than a few minutes. Great staff! Competent, always very friendly, helpful and non-judgemental. I have found he will always go the extra mile to help with referrals, medication and prescription prices. I feel fortunate to have found him 24 years ago. The moving has never been an issue, always only a mile or 2.

August 28th, 2013

One of the best!

Dr Hamilton has been treating myself and my family for many years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Yes, he has moved 3 or 4 times, but all the offices have been within a mile or two - no big inconvenience for me. Dr Hamilton, and his entire staff, really care about their patients. They are friendly and efficient - they get you in, get you treated, and they get you out. No 2 hour appointments, but enough time to take care of you. Doc is a "yup", "nope" kind of guy. He has a sincere smile, but he tells it like it is. If you want tea and a long chat, this is not the place.

September 15th, 2012

They care!

After struggling for the last 3 years with strange symptoms AND being pretty much dismissed by my previous Dr who just kind of shrugged me off, Dr Hamilton and Stephanie have been AMAZING!. Stephanie spent A LOT of time with me trying to help find the cause of my symptoms. I am finally having some relief -I haven't got a full diagnosis yet but Stephanie is working with me regularly and they were able to refer me to a specialist. Stephanie has great bedside manner. Dr. Hamilton is very knowledgable. You can trust them to do the very best they possibly can for you.

October 19th, 2017