inactive

Alan E Hananel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 16th, 2016
For years the Doctor and his office have been excellent in my treatment.

October 7th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!! He guided me through prostate cancer treatment and I am doing very well

August 19th, 2015
Called for a refill for a prescription in morning...no call back . Called back at 4 p.m. and a recording said office was open until which was not the case. Glad it was not an emergency

February 25th, 2015
Great doctor, but you better keep up with your health insurance processing if you have more than two cards they were slowing on filing health insurance claim ,did not file it in a timely manner, sent it to the credit bureau.

December 17th, 2012
BEST UROLOGIST IN THE CITY
A dr who listens and communicates with his patients! Very caring. I ended up having a serious problem, and he spent alot of time to counsel me with my ...

August 15th, 2012
LONG TIME PATIENT
THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. WAS VERY KIND AN EFFECIENT IN DIAGNOSISING MY PROBLEM.

April 16th, 2012
Insurance Fraud Alert!
This doctor is a fraud! I do not recommend anyone to spend their time and money with him. Before making my appointment I told the nurse I did not have insurance, she said walk-ins pay $150, I agreed to pay and went to see him. He told me wihtout examination or any other tests that I had symptoms of kidney stones and had to have multiple tests done, I said I don't have insurance and he walked out of the examine room without saying a word! He did not spend more than 5 minutes with me!! After spending another $250 for a cat scan, I learned, what I already knew, that I have no signs of kidney stones. What a rip off!!!!

September 24th, 2011
Discuss no options with you and order tests without patient consent
Discuss no options with you and order tests without patient consent

August 17th, 2011
I find Dr Hananel to be a very competent caring doctor. He spends more than enough time with me explaining my problems and what I need to do to correct them. He has a great sense of humor and gets along very well with us senior citizens.

July 8th, 2011
outstanding physician!
He diagnosed my husband's problem and did the surgery. He answered all my questions and did a wonderful job. He sees him regularly in follow up. His staff is caring and is always available to answer questions, return phone calls, and even help fix insurance RX problems when they arise. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else!

May 20th, 2011
RUN AWAY!!
This guy shouldn't even have a license to practice medicine! He was seeing 2 patients at the same thing, going from one to other with both doors open. He says one thing then says the opposite. I told him not to give me a certain pain med after surgery because it doesn't work and he gave me that one! I woke up screaming in pain because he didn't even give me local numbing like he said he would. Horrible horrible doctor.

May 20th, 2011
Don't use this guy!!
This doctor shouldn't even have the privilege of being called a doctor. He is the biggest idiot ever! He gave my husband pain meds that we told h ...