A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hanash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hanash, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanash graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Hanash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Hanash MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Hanash practice?
- Dr. Alan Hanash has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hanash practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.