A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sedgwick Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sedgwick Hanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgwick Hanson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Sedgwick Hanson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Sedgwick Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Sedgwick Hanson practice?
- Dr. Alan Sedgwick Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sedgwick Hanson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Nephrologists.