Overall Review

June 8th, 2011
Not the best bedside manner but good doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Haratz for the last 17 years. Overall, he seems to be a good doctor and as far as I know has not steered me wrong. He did direct me to get on the kidney transplant list early and I did get a transplant and things are going very well. Be aware he doesn't have the best bedside manner and can be quite abrupt with his comments and diagnosis.

November 28th, 2010
BEWARE
This guy is the worst in his feild. He absolutely ruined my kidneys and than after 23 years "terminated" me for NO reason, except that he could not fix the damage he caused.He works with a group "Shore Urology" now "NJ Kidney Institute" or something like that. They refer each other.Both groups take the wrong approach in "fixing" the problem and will blast staghorn stones to take an easy out even fully knowing the damage they will cause. Do yourself a favor and stay FAR FAR away from these two groups.Also for the record.. there was a doc in "Shore Urology" whom was honest and did tell me "do not do the surgery, I will have no part of it and will be on a plane headed to Fla. with my family the day this surgery is scheduled".