Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Harmatz
Dr. Alan Harmatz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ME, with other offices in Topsham, ME and Augusta, ME (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Harmatz is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center, Maine Medical Center and Bridgton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Harmatz has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...