A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hecht, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital North Doctor`s - NY
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Hecht practice?
Dr. Alan Hecht practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.