A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hecht, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital North Doctor`s - NY
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Hecht MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Alan Hecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hecht practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.