A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Heimann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Heimann, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimann graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Heimann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Heimann MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Heimann practice?
- Dr. Alan Heimann has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Heimann practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Pathologists.