A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Heldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Heldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heldman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Heldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Heldman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan W Heldman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Heldman practice?
- Dr. Alan Heldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Heldman practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.