A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALAN HELFMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. HELFMAN graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. HELFMAN has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HELFMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ALAN HELFMAN practice?
Dr. ALAN HELFMAN practices Urology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Maplewood, NJ.
See Millburn Urologists.