A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Helfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Helfman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Helfman MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Helfman practice?
- Dr. Alan Helfman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Helfman practices Urology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Irvington, NJ.
See Millburn Urologists.