Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Henley
Dr. Alan Henley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bentonville, AR, with other offices in Rogers, AR and Batesville, AR. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Henley is affiliated with NW Medical Center Washington County, St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital and Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Henley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Alan Henley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bentonville, AR.
Dr. James Patterson III
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Rogers, AR 1.43 mi35
Dr. Chester Carlson
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Rogers, AR 1.43 mi10
Dr. Kristin Kaemmerling
Bentonville, AR 1.55 mi14