A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Henley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Henley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Henley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Henley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wade Henley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Henley practice?
- Dr. Alan Henley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Henley practices Emergency Medicine near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, AR.
See Rogers Emergency Physicians.