A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Herline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Herline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Herline, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Crohn Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herline graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Herline practice?
Dr. Alan Herline practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Family Medicine, General Practice, Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons, Nashville Family Physicians, Nashville General Practitioners, and Nashville Cardiologists.