A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Herline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Herline is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Herline, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herline graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joseph Herline MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Herline practice?
- Dr. Alan Herline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Herline practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.