Dr. Alan Herline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Herline?

Very caring doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2013

I feel Dr.Herline saved my life...he is a very caring man with compassion who took his time to talk with me and made me feel very confident about the care I would receive. This man was very informative to me and my family before and after my surgery. Anytime I have had to call his office I have always had very good service from everyone their. I have had to return for blockages since and he has always made a space for me in his schedule.

He cared and he showed it

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Went to Vanderbilt 2007 no ins stage 4 colon cancer He help in every way He was right there ever step of the way for anyone to speak bad of him I don't understand But that wasn't the doc or man we seen he done all he could for a loved one gave him hope when they wasn;t any. Hey we wasn't nothing special for him to be that good to my husband and family I think that's who Dr herline is He is a great doc but more than that a great man that cared about my husband and family thank you alan herline

Great Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2012

On our first visit, Dr. Herline told my wife he would talk to her just as if she was his sister and take as much time as necessary to help her understand what needed to be done. He lived up to everything he said. We have complete confidence in Dr. Herline and his staff.

Could not ask for a better surgeon

Posted on July 6th, 2012

To start off, the two previous comments do not describe the Dr. Herline that I know. He did 2 different surgeries on me, a bowel resection for colorectal cancer and then later, an ileostomy reversal. No issues came up from either operation due to his excellence as a surgeon. He seemed very caring both before and after and answered any emailed questions pretty quickly. I would definltely recommend him.

keep looking

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Acted like I was wasting his time. Turns out I was wasting mine.Ended up seeing a much better and more caring surgeon for a partial colon resection due to acute diverticulitis.Have not regretted for a second.

He saved my life

Posted on June 4th, 2010

He is the best doctor, you can't say enough about him and vanderbilt

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Dr. Herline is a wonderful Doctor. I had a tumor that was larger than anticipated. He did a great job and I would choose him again if I needed this type surgery again. His office staff were very helpful and attentive. I would give him more stars if there were more to give. Thank you Dr. Herline for giving me my life back!

The best

Posted on July 12th, 2009

COLON CANCER WHAT CAN YOU SAY ,, BUT TO FIND DR HERLINE HE HAS HELPED IN EVERY WAY ,,, WOULDNT BE HERE WITH OUT HIM AND VANDERBILT

Posted on September 10th, 2017