Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alan Herschenfeld
Alan Herschenfeld, DO, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology. Alan Herschenfeld is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center. He speaks English.
Alan Herschenfeld has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Alan Herschenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Eugene Kenigsberg
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Lei Zhuang
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Shankar Bhatta
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi38