A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alanx Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alanx Hersh, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hersh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alanx R Hersh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alanx R. Hersh practice?
- Dr. Alanx Hersh has 1 office location.
Dr. Alanx Hersh practices Family Medicine near Solvang, CA.
See Solvang Family Physicians.