A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hersh, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hersh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hersh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hersh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Richard Hersh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Hersh practice?
- Dr. Alan Hersh has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hersh practices Family Medicine near Solvang, CA.
See Solvang Primary Care Doctors.