A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hersh is Good. Dr. Hersh has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hersh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Hersh practice?
Dr. Alan Hersh practices Family Medicine near Solvang, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Solvang Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Hersh, Dr. Allen Hersh