Overall Review

March 8th, 2012
Amazing person and doctor
Dr. Haymann operated on my Dad in an emergency admit at Lenox Hill, so I can't speak to waiting time or the office experience at all. My Dad had a massive bleed out due to extensive cancer that had gone undiagnosed until then. He performed an 8 hour operation to save his life. Honestly, as soon as he opened him up he probably knew he was going to die very soon, but he did extensive surgery and brought in help. He saved his life and gave us the gift of 2 weeks with my Dad. After the surgery he was the ONE doctor at that hospital who told us the truth, but in a gentle way. He encouraged us to spend as much time as possible there, bring the grand kids, etc., Contrast that to my Dad's primary care doctor who had known him for years, and just handed my Mom a DNR to tell her the end was imminent.

November 5th, 2010
This doctor has no bedside manner is just looking for money. As soon as I met with him i saw the dollar signs in his eyes. The staff shifted me over to another doctor who was 100% better so thanks for that. The black man there was nice but the other ladies need a people skills class. Dont go here. Im sure you can find a surgeon that will care for you and about you as an individual and not just how you pay. Its really sad what healthcare has come to especially if youre not paying CASH!!

May 19th, 2010
Professor
Dr. Heymann perform Sergery on me yesterday at Lenox Hill Hospital. The entire experience, from my first office visit, was most impressive. Dr. Heymann has nearly 50 years experience, his surgical team yesterday had well over 100 years combined experience, and he did an impressive job of making me feel perfectly comfortable and confident. I now understand why Dr. Heymann is regarded as " the best in NYC".