A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hibberd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hibberd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hibberd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hibberd graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hibberd has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Hibberd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Hibberd practice?
- Dr. Alan Hibberd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hibberd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.