A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hibberd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hibberd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hibberd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hibberd graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hibberd has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hibberd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Hibberd practice?
Dr. Alan Hibberd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.