A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hilibrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hilibrand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilibrand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilibrand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hilibrand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilibrand graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Hilibrand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Sander Hilibrand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Hilibrand practice?
- Dr. Alan Hilibrand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hilibrand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.