A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hilibrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hilibrand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hilibrand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilibrand graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Hilibrand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Sander Hilibrand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Hilibrand practice?
- Dr. Alan Hilibrand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hilibrand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Media, PA.
See Sewell Surgeons.