Dr. Alan Hillstead MD Patient Reviews

3.2

December 17th, 2015
Really knows what he is doing. I really felt comfortable with him

January 6th, 2015
Don't see this doctor!
After seeing Dr Hilsted I felt worse than before- not in terms of Pain but on how I was treated. I came away feeling like a drug seeking criminal addict - which I can tell you I am Not. He made me do an uranalisis and would only prescribe me a 2 week supply of the pain med I'd been on for almost 20 years. He said my dose was Extremely high. But research shows I'm on the average to low dose for my conditions. He said he would Decide to treate me based on the next uranalisis in 2 weeks. He was very Cold, impersonal, arrogant. And not at all spympathetic. There is no way I can see this troll of a doctor helping me manage my pain - let alone try to Reduce it. I was humiliated and as a 64 yr old woman I should not have been made to feel that way. Do not go see this Doctor H unless you want to be treated like a drug seeking addict. His Horrible bed side manner was enough to send me into an anxiety attack requiring more medication- just the opposite of what I went there for. There are other options out there besides this horrible man so do your research and stay away from Dr Hilsted.