A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hines is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hines, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Hines MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Hines practice?
- Dr. Alan Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hines practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Psychiatrists.