Dr. Alan Hines Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Alan Hines?

February 13th, 2015

Dr. Alan Hines Is A Liar And The Rest Too

I'm a disabled war veteran. I have seen Dr. Alan Hines, and I use that word Dr.very disparagingly,numerous times with no help whatsoever. It is a good ole boys club at building 114 at the Boise V.A. They cover for each others short coming and belligerent acts against veterans and our issues. None of the people there have the veterans best interests and well being at heart. They all go to work to do their 8 hours and collect a paycheck that is all. They treat the veterans as an inconvenience and an interruption to their day. We are the reason theyare there. They lie about veterans and they do not have any integrity or ethics.

February 14th, 2014

amended view

I reviewd Dr Hines previously harshly. Once I read his progress notes, I understood his rationale. I was unhappy with it but realize it was the best course of treatment for me.

December 23rd, 2013

Not up to medical knowledge of mental health, nor is he truthful of Veterans disibilities.

I believe if he wasn't so comfortable in a Federal job, to write distorted and slander statements about mentally disabled Vets, He might do well abusing other handicapped, eldderly, or maybe even trusting souls, looking for hope in a care provider.

October 4th, 2014