A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hoffmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Leo Hoffmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Alan Hoffmann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Hoffmann practices Family Medicine near Raytown, MO.