A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hollingsworth is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollingsworth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollingsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Hollingsworth MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Alan Hollingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hollingsworth practices Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.