A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Berch Hollingsworth MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Hollingsworth practice?
- Dr. Alan Hollingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hollingsworth practices Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.