A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hollingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hollingsworth, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollingsworth graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollingsworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Presbyterian Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollingsworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Hollingsworth practice?
Dr. Alan Hollingsworth practices Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.