A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Howell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Howell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Howell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Clifford Howell MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Howell practice?
- Dr. Alan Howell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Howell practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Levelland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Levelland Internists and Levelland Infectious Disease Doctors.