A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hoyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hoyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Hoyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Alan Hoyer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Hoyer practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.