A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoyer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hoyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hoyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hoyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Hoyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Alan Hoyer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Hoyer practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.