A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hunstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hunstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hunstock, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunstock graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hunstock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Theodore Hunstock FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Hunstock practice?
- Dr. Alan Hunstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hunstock practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Neurological Surgeons.