A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hurschman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hurschman, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurschman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hurschman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Ft Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Hurschman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Hurschman practice?
- Dr. Alan Hurschman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hurschman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, NC.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists and Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.