Dr. Alan Hurschman MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fort Worth, TX

September 6th, 2016
best caring doctor
I have never found a doctor as professional and compassionate as Dr.H...miss seeing him...he helped my chronic pain...I couldn't go cause my trip was very far...and the med I needed to change he would not prescribe..but he was still one of the top docs I hve had..very patient.

June 20th, 2016
Slow Slow Slow....3 and a half hours waiting
I've been going to him 5 years and he's all about the money and show FAVORITISM towards which patients he sees next....I'm in the Exam Room for hours and hear him taking patients that comes in after my appointment and he talks and visit with them forever. When he finally gets to me after hours of waiting it only takes him 10 minutes to get my Refill information after hours waiting. I run out of my Medications every month. Between my Pharmacist and I calling and Faxing for days trying to get my Refills is RIDICULOUS & UNPROFESSIONAL...Maria his Receptionist is the most sweetest Profesional person that tries to help me. I've been too lazy to find another Doctor. I would not recommend him to any one... doesn't follow up, Vanessa his Assistant & Dr Hurschman bedside manners towards me is unfriendly and FAKE. ..finally looking for a Doctor that cares about getting me better. ...

February 19th, 2014
Mrs
The doctor and assistant were both friendly and patient and listened to me. Dr. Alan was very thorough with the exam. I felt very comfortable and cared for.