A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hurty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hurty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurty
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hurty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hurty, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurty graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hurty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wayne Hurty MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Hurty practice?
- Dr. Alan Hurty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hurty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Internists and McMinnville Cardiologists.