A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hurty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hurty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurty
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hurty, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurty graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hurty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wayne Hurty MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Hurty practice?
- Dr. Alan Hurty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hurty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Internists and McMinnville Cardiologists.