A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hymanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hymanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hymanson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hymanson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hymanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Hymanson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Hymanson practice?
- Dr. Alan Hymanson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Hymanson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Somersworth, NH and Newington, NH.
See York Internists and York Cardiologists.