A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Hymanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Hymanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hymanson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hymanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Hymanson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hymanson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hymanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Hymanson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Hymanson practice?
- Dr. Alan Hymanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Hymanson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near York, ME.
See York Internists and York Cardiologists.