A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kanter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kanter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Ira Kanter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Alan Kanter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kanter practices Pediatrics near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Closter, NJ.
See Teaneck Pediatricians.