A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kanter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kanter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Autism Autistic Disorder.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Kanter practice?
Dr. Alan Kanter practices Pediatrics near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Closter, NJ.
See Teaneck Pediatricians.