A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan I Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Lee practice?
- Dr. Alan Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lee practices Pediatrics near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians.