A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Hosp, Charleston, Sc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nussbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans