A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Nussbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Hosp, Charleston, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Israel Nussbaum MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Nussbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Nussbaum practices Rheumatology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Rheumatologists.