A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Snyder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Isa Snyder MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Alan Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Snyder practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.