A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alan Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Snyder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Isa Snyder MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Alan Snyder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Snyder practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.