A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ikeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ikeda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ikeda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikeda graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Ikeda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Koichi Ikeda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Ikeda practice?
- Dr. Alan Ikeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ikeda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.