A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Inglis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Inglis, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Inglis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Functional Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Inglis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital
- Fairview Hospital, 29 Lewis Avenue, Great Barrington, MA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Inglis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Inglis practice?
- Dr. Alan Inglis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Inglis practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lenox, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.