A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Birnbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Birnbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Birnbaum MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Birnbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Birnbaum practices Rheumatology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Rheumatologists.