A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Burke, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Burke BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Burke practice?
- Dr. Alan Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Burke practices Otolaryngology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Henrico Otolaryngologists.