A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Feldman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Feldman FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Alan Feldman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Feldman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galloway, NJ.