Internists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist

9715 Medical Center Dr
Ste 531
Rockville, MD 20850
301-251-1771
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Neurologist EVER  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

I knew that I had epilepsy and had gone to two different neurologists in the same area. I told my neurologist that I kept getting these severe pains in my chest and he told me that I had a pinched nerve. I told him that I had severe back pain and he said I should get a new bed. My insurance changed, so I decided to go see Dr. Friedman. If it wasn't for him, I never would have known that I have Primary Progressive MS. He knows me by name and not just a body sitting in the waiting room. I am thankful that I went to Dr. Friedman and I hope that I never have to go to someone else.

|  he was my first neurologist... do NOT make the same mistake!  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

as i said, he was my first ever neurologist after getting my diagnosis of MS in an emergency room in another state. he was an absolute robot, telling me, "well it's your choice, a, b, or c." [avonex, beta seron, or copaxone.] this was nine years ago when only 3 were available. and, as i am NOT a medical professional, and i, believing that he was, asked him what he thought was the best. "really it's your choice." i get more feedback from salespeople when i go shopping! so i thought, "copaxone is an every day shot, the needle w/ avonex is friggin huge, lets go w/ beta seron." beta seron turned out to be a huge, huge nightmare for me, as was this doctor. if you go to him, please dont go as a scared, young 20-something who has no idea what the problem is all about. make sure YOU take charge.

|  Avoid this neurologist  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Would not recommend: at best a total waste of time; at worst, actually harmful. I went after a head injury. Belatedly discovered that a colleague had gone to Dr. Friedman for migranes -- in her words "It seemed like he had some neurological issues of his own to resolve."