Overall Review

2.4

January 8th, 2016
An insurance hack. Not interested in patient care, only his income. Also seems to have cognitive issues of his own. Stay away!

January 8th, 2015
Never again. Don't waste your time
I saw Dr. Friedman after I got a concussion. I went to the hospital twice and got two CT scans done, all prior to seeing Dr. Friedman. The first appointment he left the room 3 times to do who knows what. The second visit wasn't any better. He brought me to the room himself, then left the room and had a high school part time employee who works the front desk to come take my blood pressure while he disappeared. He came back several minutes later, squeezed my head to see if that helped my headache and after I said no he requested that I move to the chair. Once I did that, he said "I'll be right back". I let out a huge sigh of annoyance- where does he keep going? He mentioned that 6 weeks since my incident and 2nd appointment with him that he STILL hasn't seen my CT scans. Well, why not? I didn't feel like I was important enough for him to stay in the room and figure out what is going on or for him to even get a copy of my scans to know what is going on. I left so frustrated and I will NEVER go back to him.

July 14th, 2014
Dr. Friedman was not able to answer many of my questions and appeared flustered. It didn't seem like he was really listening to what I was explaining. It felt like we were talking in circles. Although I'm glad he doesn't think anything serious is wrong, I still plan to see another neurologist who can provide more information than I can get myself by googling. I did not have a good experience.

February 1st, 2013
Best Neurologist EVER
I knew that I had epilepsy and had gone to two different neurologists in the same area. I told my neurologist that I kept getting these severe pains in my chest and he told me that I had a pinched nerve. I told him that I had severe back pain and he said I should get a new bed. My insurance changed, so I decided to go see Dr. Friedman. If it wasn't for him, I never would have known that I have Primary Progressive MS. He knows me by name and not just a body sitting in the waiting room. I am thankful that I went to Dr. Friedman and I hope that I never have to go to someone else.

February 5th, 2011
he was my first neurologist... do NOT make the same mistake!
as i said, he was my first ever neurologist after getting my diagnosis of MS in an emergency room in another state. he was an absolute robot, telling me, "well it's your choice, a, b, or c." [avonex, beta seron, or copaxone.] this was nine years ago when only 3 were available. and, as i am NOT a medical professional, and i, believing that he was, asked him what he thought was the best. "really it's your choice." i get more feedback from salespeople when i go shopping! so i thought, "copaxone is an every day shot, the needle w/ avonex is friggin huge, lets go w/ beta seron." beta seron turned out to be a huge, huge nightmare for me, as was this doctor. if you go to him, please dont go as a scared, young 20-something who has no idea what the problem is all about. make sure YOU take charge.

August 20th, 2010
Avoid this neurologist
Would not recommend: at best a total waste of time; at worst, actually harmful. I went after a head injury. Belatedly discovered that a colleague had gone to Dr. Friedman for migranes -- in her words "It seemed like he had some neurological issues of his own to resolve."