A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alan Gordon has 13 office locations.
- Dr. Alan Gordon practices Ophthalmology near , .